• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Come in, sit down, rant about your favourite players

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just want to say how impressed I am with Duminy. Absolutely fabulous find SA.

Any batsman who could play three tests and keep Prince out for the next two deserves any accolades he gets.

I would be swearing and cursing him if SA were winning though.

Evermind

International Debutant
Out of curiosity, other than being young, talented batsman... what do you dislike about these two?
I don't like their mannerisms.

Raina looks exactly like one of my former room-mates - a real annoying asshole I could never get along with.

Rohit looks a little over-confident. That's about all. I'm sure they're talented. Just don't like 'em.

"Indian" batsmen, Jono...
Sehwag, Tendulkar and Pathan are also Indian batsmen. And they're in my favourites list.