• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Combine the skills of two bats to make the GOAT

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith and Lara. That mindset with the flair of Lara

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Border and Waugh. The only problem with this is that I'm not sure a batsman made of pure grit would have working joints.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Sobers and Kallis. Lefthanded flair and grace mixed with with righthanded grit and defence - then add their bowling to the mix.

JBMAC

State Captain
Steve Smith plus Peter May who I believe in what I have seen to be one of the most graceful striker of the ball I have ever seen play. Add that to Smith's unorthox approach and you have a winner

srbhkshk

International Captain
Among the current lot Williamson and Kohli, combined they might just be about as good as Smith.

Shady Slim

International Coach
might draw the ire of australian posters here but nothing beats an ss, which is my weapon of choice tbh