• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Colts Transfer Targets

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Transfer Targets

I Bowes (FS Eagles)
A Zakir (Auckland)
T Thomas (Hampshire)
R Amjad (Lancashire)
M Dawn (Yorkshire)
H Twentyman (WA)
H White (WP Cobras)
V Chandrasekh (Tasmania)
M Dhoni (Karachi)
I Jeffrey (Warwarkshire)
L Perera (Guyana)
G Aldridge (Hampshire)
J Louw (Karachi)

All players from the Colts are avaliable from the right offer. I was going to do an Cloete style target list, but couldn't be stuffed. Anyway will be sending emails to all these managers sometime soon. If you want to contact me you can at chaminda_00@hotmail.com

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
After securing all the big name players that we were after expect a certain Sri Lankan medium pace seamers. Colts are annoucing the players that are official on the transfer market.

N Rathood: 20 FC Bat , 40 OD Bat
R Sarwan: 31.48 FC Bat, 34.67 OD Bat
E Joyce: 43.98 FC Bat, 34 OD Bat
H Wilkins: 38.6 FC Bat, 32.73 OD Bat
G Leibenberg (wk): 36.09 FC Bat, 29.8 OD Bat
Q Birch: 32.73 FC Bat, 27.9 FC Bowl, 23.25 OD Bat, 27.31 OD Bowl
D Thornley: 42.97 FC Bat, 22 OD Bat, 36 OD Bowl
J Lewry: 9.15 FC Bat, 27.52 FC Bowl, 15.36 OD Bat, 29.74 OD Bowl
U Gordon: 10.71 FC Bat, 21.9 FC Bowl, useless in OD
L Dyer: 0.79 FC Bat, 24.41 FC Bowl, useless in OD
L Cush: useless FC, 32.6 OD Bat, 20.36 OD Bowl
J Troughton: 33.3 FC Bat, 21.19 OD Bat, 19.91 OD Bowl
P Hitchcock: useless FC, 20.1 OD Bat, 20.27 OD Bowl
P Jones: 15.6 FC Bat, 29.92 FC Bowl, 12.79 OD Bat, 21.77 OD Bowl

For any other stats for these players such as age, bowling s/r and e/r and matches, just ask me on MSN or in this thread. We are mainly looking for 45+ FC bats or sub 25 s/r OD bowlers or sub 40 s/r FC bowlers. We are happy to do big trades, we will even consider trades of up to 10 players each if required. My email/MSN is in my first post in this thread.

luffy

International Captain
Can you send me an email regarding L Cush, and what you want for him, and i will reply tonight.