• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coloured kits for Tests!

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
The white colour code for Tests must be abolished. Coloured kits for not only ODIs/T20Is, but Tests!:cool:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
if i express my true feelings for you i will get aperma
Nah, you'll be right....pretty sure there are extenuating circumstances when it comes to abusing the author of such **** threads like this.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
No. White. In fact we should get rid of all advertising on player's uniforms. And get rid of advertising on the ground. And on the fences. And the fences should be white. Pickets.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think we should elimate all individual signs of personality.

They should have white uniforms. No jewellery, no tattoos, the same sunglasses and shoes and, short cropped haircuts. Also would like to seriously consider a ban on players having nicknames.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
England are particularly bad with their nicknames. Their method of arriving at a nickname seems to consist solely of adding a -y suffix to existing surnames: Rooty, Cooky, Woakesy,Stokesy, Broady.

(This reminds me of a particularly embarrassing time in English football when one of our poorer managerial specimens started calling the footballers by their nicknames: ''Wazza'' and ''Stevie G'' for Rooney and Gerrard. Yikes!)