• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coincidence!? Pattern?

krkode

State Captain
If India and Australia reach the finals of this world cup, it will have been the third time Australia has reached the finals in as many world cups, and the third subcontinental team they will have faced! :wow:

Aus v SL (1996)
Aus v Pak (1999)
and maybe Aus v Ind (2003) :wow:

Next world cup I predict! Aus v Bangladesh!!:lol:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
krkode said:
If India and Australia reach the finals of this world cup, it will have been the third time Australia has reached the finals in as many world cups, and the third subcontinental team they will have faced! :wow:

Aus v SL (1996)
Aus v Pak (1999)
and maybe Aus v Ind (2003) :wow:

Next world cup I predict! Aus v Bangladesh!!:lol:
Let Aus and Ind reach the final first. Then, extrapolate and do your analysis for the next WC.:D

krkode

State Captain
Well we're only talking in ifs right now. And I like that :lol:

of course, I hate it when other people begin to use ifs :P

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm prepared to say, with confidence, that it's nothing more than co-incidental.

(96 Aus lost, 99 Aus won, 03 Aus lose? 07 win? 2011 lose to Afghanistan? ;))

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Vish - I think Zimbabwe just did them in the final, but they gave England a massive scare along the way.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
isnt nepal like 50 years technologically behind the western world??
so by the time they play in the world cup, they might have the internet there. :lol:

krkode

State Captain
broncoman said:
so by the time they play in the world cup, they might have the internet there. :lol:
I'm pretty sure they're upto par with the west in some of the bigger cities, but yes, most of the country might still be backward by western standards, and so is a lot of asia.

Ringua

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
broncoman said:

Quite insulting really, Nepal certainly do have access to the internet.