• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Tactics

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Much like IRL, I don't expect managers to publicly announce their tactics. Which is why you can e-mail me them at any point in the season at nnanden_6 at hotmail dot com. I will be using the tactics last sent to me by each club.

Build Up Play

Speed 0-100 (The speed in which attacks are put together)
Passing 0-100 (Affects passing distance and support from teammates)
Positioning organised or free-form (A team's freedom of movement in the 1st two thirds of the pitch)

Chance Creation

Passing 0-100 (Amount of risk in pass decision and run support)
Crossing 0-100 (The tendency/frequency of crosses into the box)
Shooting 0-100 (The tendency/frequency of shots taken)
Positioning organised or free-form (Affects a team's freedom of movement in the final third of the pitch)

Defence

Pressure 0-100 (Affects how high up the pitch the team will start pressuring)
Aggression 0-100 (Affects the team's approach to tackling the ball possessor)
Team Width 0-100 (Affects how much the team will shift to the ball side)
Defender Line cover or offside trap (Affects the shape and strategy of the defence)

cpr

International Coach
PAtto, Tactics thread. WTF. Explain for someone who has sense and doesn't play FIFA.

Passing 0-100 (Affects passing distance and support from teammates) - Is higher means the Wimbledon style then?

0-100 figures mean absolutely balls all to me, anyone care to give a rough idea what sorta figure means what (eg, would Utds quick counter attacking be a low passing figure as it tends to be to feet, if so how low, or would it be a high passing figure as it can be quite direct. If I put 10 will my players become Gilberto, or will they play forwards aswell, what about 40 etc etc)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, try not to stress cpr! It's not meant to be simple. A lot of it is guessing. If you like, I can email you the current tactics of Villa?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think the idea is that we're to create our own tactics based on the squads we've created ;)

biased indian

International Coach
I think the idea is that we're to create our own tactics based on the squads we've created ;)
i am not going to copy paste any of those teams just wanted a larger sample base to have a look ;)
I'll send you Chelsea's.
if you have not send Chelsae till now and you are going to send only one team send me Barcelona's details.. its not that i have the Chelsae team fully with me to implement those tactics

cpr

International Coach
Haha, try not to stress cpr! It's not meant to be simple. A lot of it is guessing. If you like, I can email you the current tactics of Villa?
Aye, if you dont mind polmanuk at hotmail dot com. Purely because I havent played FIFA it means square root of zip all. Worth a gander and see what i'll do with it. Have original Villa wingers, think my strike might line up similarly. Pretty sure my squad would suit a normal Villa style.