• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket Schedule

steds

Hall of Fame Member
OD bowling - 26 wickets @ 12.31

*waits to get called up to VB squad* :p

I would like to point out that this thread was made in jest. Please, don't attack me for it (especially you, Mr. Pickup)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
not too happy with my 3day averages, except for the one spell and one innings!

My one day performance was good though, as was our teams in general. averageing over 40 with the bat and under 20 with the ball cant be bad

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
haha went right through the season only to get a duck in my last innings. my average certainly would have been a little better before the last game lol.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Averaging 17 in both forms is a decent effort... and I can't bowl for toffee in the CotT. Not that it's just me who's suffering from the Salisburys.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Couldn't be happier with my performance in the toughest domestic competition in the World. A solid average of 33 in Pura Cup and an excellent season in ING has given me confidence coming into Season 8 and hoping to get a surprise recall to the One Day side for the VB Series.

I'd like to thank the TCA for giving me the opportunity to play and to all my fine opponents, especially Ian Harvey.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Happy with my Club Stint. As a batsman i recorded the equal most centurys (3)and scored 628 runs at an average of 52.33.

Cloete

International Captain
steds said:
Blewy averaged more than Cloete in First Class

That'll teach him for his comments :D
That's certainly good to see. Hopefully this can result in a rise in Blewy's test performances as well, if it oes, it seems all problems would virtually be solved.

Personally delighted with my FC bowling average of 20 and my OD batting average of 54!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im pretty happy with that, over 50 in the longer version and just on 40 in one day, slightly lifted by that 155 one would think ;)

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
pretty happy with my batting form but bowling hasnt been to good.
also Liam it says my highest score in Limited overs cricket is 90 but im pretty ure i made a 108?