• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Schofield on the dole!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Richard said:
No, it's none. I've never even seen a picture of him. I don't need to. I know one simple fact: he's a fingerspinner and he's playing in Australia.
That'll do.
im a finger spinner playing in australia, by no means am i amazing

i back marc in this instance, richrad your theory is preposterous

chris.hinton

International Captain
marc71178 said:
No, only the ones you overhype when they have nothing to back it up (Kadeer anyone?)

Kadeer will come good you will see sadly it will be for Glouester, i know a lot more then you Marc " the Armchair Supporter" so back my Judgement

and i see Rikki Clarke doing well, what are you thoughts on that?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Kadeer is averaging 20 in County Cricket - yet you saying he's good is knowing more than me - OK.

As for Clarke, he's had all of 1 good innings - hardly a weight of runs is it?

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
and i see Rikki Clarke doing well, what are you thoughts on that?[/QUOTE]

rikki clarke will never be a good international cricketer

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
chris.hinton said:
Kadeer will come good you will see sadly it will be for Glouester, i know a lot more then you Marc " the Armchair Supporter" so back my Judgement

Unfortunately Chris, there's not been a single piece of evidence behind any of your proclamations over the past three years that have even remotely suggested that your judgement is worth backing. Unlike certain other forum members...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
sledger said:
im a finger spinner playing in australia, by no means am i amazing

i back marc in this instance, richrad your theory is preposterous
You are playing at the top level?
I don't believe you.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
In spite of never seeing him, and regardless of his very good first season, you're writing him off because of a theory.

How is that judging him on the field?
His very good first season which amounted to all of... 3 games.
And his 2nd season was much more extensive and in it he averaged 29.89. Not to mention the shockingly poor one-day average, but that's nothing new in a young English player, of course... 8-)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
His very good first season which amounted to all of... 3 games.
And his 2nd season was much more extensive and in it he averaged 29.89. Not to mention the shockingly poor one-day average, but that's nothing new in a young English player, of course... 8-)
Erm last I heard Cullen wasn't English?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, you know perfectly well that I was referring to Ali Cook.
And yes, in spite of Cullen having a good debut season, I write him off, because one-off seasons are not uncommon - fingerspinners having success in Australia is.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
kendall said:
rikki clarke will never be a good international cricketer[/QUOTE]

rikki clarke will never be a good cricketer full stop, he is very poor....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
chris.hinton said:
I rate rikki clarke because neil and marc dont
lol thats fair enough, but realistically he is very poor player, ok for surrey, terrible for england. doubt he will ever play in an ODI again, bar something terrible happening to the rest of the squad.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
chris.hinton said:
I rate rikki clarke because neil and marc dont
Having spent the last year and a half slagging him off, you decide to rate him based on that?

Now I see why your opinions are so always well-researched and accurate.