• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Schofield on the dole!

Craig

World Traveller
I was asking either he was even up to at international level, and if Gareth Batty is up to county standards, how many other county teams he would make?

I could think of only one state team here Batty would have a hope of making.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
How many times have you seen him then Richard?

No doubt to make a comment like that it's a fair number.

sangita

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
[i have an informatiion about ajitAjit Agarkar was born at worli on 17 12 1977he is 27 now. He had joined tata team under 16 he tour Pakistan with India A team he bang 16 wickets in two test matches with two 5 wickets haul. He was when selected in India senior team for independence cup in he has taken 50 in 23 matches He snatched the record from none other than Australian legend Dennis Lillie in 23 September 1998. He had scored fastest 50runs by Indian in ODI agarkar had taken 200wickets in133 matches 4th'Indian to reach this mark but fastest .1000and more runs and 200wickjet 2nd Indian to reach this mark but fastest in world he scored 202 runs in 11matches he bat just 8 times in it. Salvi like agarkar both are good Player agarkar first played for tata team under 16 and mumbai ajit agarkar 's wife name is fatima his favorite film ddlj and food dal rice kheeer he likes Sachin his favorite singer is bon jovi bruce Springsteen his best figure is in test unbeaten 109*against at lords and 16.2-241-6against Australia in Adelaide in one day 95 run against west Indies in India and 9-2-42-6 in Melbourne against Australia he is ba firm rupale and fatima is mba he is wedding anniversary is on 9 Feb. .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
How many times have you seen him then Richard?

No doubt to make a comment like that it's a fair number.
No, it's none. I've never even seen a picture of him. I don't need to. I know one simple fact: he's a fingerspinner and he's playing in Australia.
That'll do.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
No, it's none. I've never even seen a picture of him. I don't need to. I know one simple fact: he's a fingerspinner and he's playing in Australia.
That'll do.
One day you'll learn that Cricket is played on the pitch, not on paper.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And one day you'll learn that I don't judge just on paper, but on the field.
Including in this case.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
In spite of never seeing him, and regardless of his very good first season, you're writing him off because of a theory.

How is that judging him on the field?