• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Lynn

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has one of the atg cricket related gifs, third place after disappointed pakistani fan and kohli getting bowled leaving the ball.

Son Of Coco

Hall of Fame Member
Why did he never perform at international level for Australia
He had one gear. I think Punter mentioned his lack of ability to push singles etc when he wasn't motoring along hitting sixes. I mean, he's a QLDer, so thinking of more than one thing at a time is next to impossible given the long list of inherent genetic defects that come with being born up that way.

slippy888

International Vice-Captain
He had one gear. I think Punter mentioned his lack of ability to push singles etc when he wasn't motoring along hitting sixes. I mean, he's a QLDer, so thinking of more than one thing at a time is next to impossible given the long list of inherent genetic defects that come with being born up that way.
What this all about

Son Of Coco

Hall of Fame Member
What this all about
You cannot look at where someone has got to in their life without looking at where they came from. Unfortunately for Lynny, he comes from QLD. It's not his fault. He can't choose where he was born. I mean, sure, some people might call it 'a shoulder injury'...but we all know what that means. The bloke has already won the lotto by, seemingly, being able to string together a full sentence. Most of the state just wanders around going "QUEENSLANDER!". Actually, I put an exclamation mark, but I'm never sure if it is a statement or a question.

I misrecalled what Ponting had said too - I think it was more along the lines of Lynn hitting everything hard. He was insinuating his game lacked the nuance required to keep the scoreboard ticking over if he wasn't hitting the boundary. This may well have been after the injury Social mentioned though.

Last edited: