• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chelsea FC

luffy

International Captain
Perhaps the strongest midfield in the comp Chelsea possess. Defenders may be a bit of a worry but we'll see how it goes. Our current squad goes along the lines of;

Dani Alves
Niklas Bendtner
Darren Bent
Kevin Davies
Landon Donovan
Michael Essien
Brad Friedel
Aaron Hughes
Branislav Ivanovic
Gael Kakuta
Aaron Lennon
John Obi Mikel
Ryan Shawcross
Daniel Strurridge

Unsure of the tactics BI has played with under the lines of in the Trial Matches, but if it were my team to run i'd have the run on side being;

Goalkeeper Brad Friedel

Right Back Dani Alves
Central Back Branislav Ivanovic
Left Back Ryan Shawcross

Right Wing Aaron Lennon
Defending Midfield Aaron Hughes
Central Midfield Michael Essien
Attacking Midfield John Obi Mikel
Left Wing Landon Donovan

Right Striker Darren Bent
Left Striker Kevin Davies

luffy

International Captain
Just a basic 3-5-2.

Have the two man markers in the defence as well as the Sweeper.

Then the midfield you have the defensive midfielder who basically plays a role a stopper would as well as feeding the ball throughout the midfield, with the Attacking midfielder acting as the feeder to te strikers.

Simple, yet effective if you have the right players.

biased indian

International Coach
Think pattto would have played 4-4 -2
as so far i have only provided him with the tactics only
Please provide me your mail id... if gmail then better so that i can send those to you over chat also