• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change of Test/First Class Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
In order to decrease the number of draws, I suggest the following change:

1st Innings -- same as the current way

2nd Innings:

Team A 1~5 overs
Team B 1~10 overs
Team A 6~15 overs
Team B 11~20 overs...

When the 2nd Innings is not completed, the 2nd Innings score is decided by the runs until the over both teams finished.
For example, when Team A finished 15 overs and Team B finished 14 overs, 2nd Innings score is 14 overs score (both teams).

Is there any problem(s)?:unsure:

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

2nd Innings:

Team A 1~5 overs
Team B 1~10 overs
Team A 6~15 overs
Team B 11~20 overs...

When the 2nd Innings is not completed, the 2nd Innings score is decided by the runs until the over both teams finished.
For example, when Team A finished 15 overs and Team B finished 14 overs, 2nd Innings score is 14 overs score (both teams).

Do you see any issues with it?

tony p

First Class Debutant

2nd Innings:

Team A 1~5 overs
Team B 1~10 overs
Team A 6~15 overs
Team B 11~20 overs...

Other than the fact you need a Masters Degree, A Maths Degree and a Degree in Gobbledygook, it looks good?

Also, i wasn't aware we had an issue with Draws.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yessss, we've got a live tankie on our hands.

What do you think happened at Tianmen Square 31 years ago?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I am against "free speech" to destabilise China, Cuba, Venezuela, DPR Korea or any other countries whom Dotard Trumpery dislikes.
Trump won’t destabilise them.

The right destabilisation will happen when their people realise they hold the power.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Yessss, we've got a live tankie on our hands.

What do you think happened at Tianmen Square 31 years ago?
I have no clear answer.

In the movement at that time, there was no clear leadership or programme. There were many elements--some pro-Western students, some independent working-class groups, etc. The 14th Congress of the CCP (1992) effectively declared that China is now capitalist.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
where do you think the coronavirus came from
From bats in Wǔhàn. This is a worldwide problem, not a China's problem. So Tumpery's attempt to utilise this case to weaken China is just silly.
The overwhelming majority of the humankind should stop dairy, eating dangerous wild animals, and should go vegetarian.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From bats in Wǔhàn. This is a worldwide problem, not a China's problem. So Tumpery's attempt to utilise this case to weaken China is just silly.
The overwhelming majority of the humankind should stop dairy, eating dangerous wild animals, and should go vegetarian.
Cheers. What do you think of the HK protests?

Status
Not open for further replies.