• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change A Letter In A Cricketer’s Name To Get The Name Of Another Cricketer

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can add Teddy Hoad to the start of this.
Also can extend my earlier suggestion to Paul Terry - Bob Berry - Cyril Merry - Ellyse Perry - Derick Parry - Jack Harry.

A couple more:
Eric Marx - Alfred Marr - Donald Carr - John Warr - Alan Ward
Neil Wagner - David Warner - Joel Garner
The Wagner-Wagner-Garner trio is deadly

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Matt Pillans (Saffer quick who has been bouncing around county cricket without much success) to Matt Willans (Queensland and ex Aus u19 southpaw tall timber)

ataraxia

International Coach
Anil Kumble --> Chandarani Kamble --> Vinod Kambli --> Vinoo Patel --> Sandeep Patil --> Mandeep Kaur --> Karan Kaul --> Kiran More --> Solomon Mire --> Kamil Mira --> Asim Kamal --> Mohammed Asif --> Abad Mohammad --> Ahad Raza --> Akif Raja --> Akil Greenidge --> Anil Kumble
Cool, reminds me of a sequence I made where one person's last name is another person's first name, etc.

Waqar Younis Khan Mohammad Asif Iqbal Qasim Umar Gul Mohammad Yousuf

(or something like that)

Waqar Younis can be replaced with Adil Rashid or Tushar Imran.