• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Centuries draft: XI's combined total test centuries can't exceed 50

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The other draft is moving pretty slow and I have a lot of time in my hands.

I've done combined high scores, combined runs, combined averages, now it's time for combined centuries.

The rules are very simple, your XI can't have a combined total of more than 50 test centuries.

No Bradman, min 1 test.

16hours round 1 then 8 hours the following rounds

looking for 10-12 participants

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
In.

My suggestion is make it 51 centuries criterion. So that Tendulkar is qualified.

mr_mister

Don't think people would ruin the rest of their team to pick him.. it's not like he's Bradman after all. But why not.

a massive zebra

International Captain
What's the reasoning behind min 1 Test? I think min 1 FC match would be better. Great players like Clive Rice and Bart King didn't make Test centuries but would add significantly to the talent pool.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I'll play cos I love a draft.

Best not to have too many drafts running at the same time imo though. There are currently three.

mr_mister

I'll change it to no minimum tests, so FC stars who never played a test can qualify.

However, have you signed up massive zebra? or no

mr_mister

i'm just going to assume massive zebra is keen to play and if he says otherwise i'll remove him

we're going with 50 test centuries and no test requirements. Any FC player can be selected

Round 1:

Fuller Pilch:
Red Hill:
trundler:
himannv:
anil1405:
mr_mister:
AndrewB:
a massive zebra:
king kallis:

Round 2:

king kallis: