• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption: Vaughan and Ponting

Slow Love™

International Captain

Ponting: "When I do the toss, I have a relaxed smile on my face, pretty much like this."
Vaughan: "Really? I think I have more of a grimace, and I can't stop my eyes rolling upwards."

King_Ponting

International Regular
Ponting and vaughan grip the outer stumps, moulding them to look like balls whilst leaving the middle stump exposed

Slow Love™

International Captain

Ponting: "My marriage is in a bit of trouble too, Mick - would you mind coming home with me tonight to help me save it?"

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Neither man would divulge an inch on the subject - until Flintoff and Warne simultaneously strode up and admitted that they, indeed, had ate all the pies.