• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption: McMillan

Slow Love™

International Captain

MacMillan pre-empted the NZ selectors when he leapt in the air, clicked his heels together, and shouted "There's no place like home!" before disappearing with a poof.
(Who was reportedly wearing a large handlebar moustache and leather chaps.)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slow Love™ said:

MacMillan pre-empted the NZ selectors when he leapt in the air, clicked his heels together, and shouted "There's no place like home!" before disappearing with a poof.
(Who was reportedly wearing a large handlebar moustache and leather chaps.)
Ahhahahaha yes. That's very good too! :D

haroon510

International 12th Man
well. there is a show here in america it is called dancing with stars. he is getting ready for that show.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

After losing his NZ Contract, McMillan used his last moments under the cameras in hope of sparking a new career.

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
New Zealand cricket star thought he looked like elvis in gold and as a great fan of elvis started singing like him whilst dancing

TheEpic

School Boy/Girl Captain

McMillan: I have just received news that the circle has been voted The World's Favourite Shape! I would have preferred the octagon, but I accept this decision!!!!!!!!!8-)