• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

caption inzi

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
With help from an Australian, Inzimam ul Haq can now get from one side of the field to the other without having a coronary with his new buggy!

Dydl

International Debutant
Inzamam: Ok, mate (man standing with him) you've had your picture, now let me get this pitch to suit Shoaib.

EDIT:That is really not funny.

Last edited:

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
redbaron said:
pakman, who is the white man in the picture, curator?
ABC Grandstand's Peter Walsh. He gets cricketers to wear his strange shirts and gets them to take a picture with him. :happy:

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Jnr. said:
ABC Grandstand's Peter Walsh. He gets cricketers to wear his strange shirts and gets them to take a picture with him. :happy:
One of the best commentators IMHO. Was it him who did the Inzy interview they keep playing on ABC? I think it was. Good interview that one.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
membersstand said:
One of the best commentators IMHO. Was it him who did the Inzy interview they keep playing on ABC? I think it was. Good interview that one.
Yes, you are correct.