• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption? Flintoff.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not sure how captionable this is, but for some reason the picture really freaked me out after I looked at it for long enough.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
I'm not sure how captionable this is, but for some reason the picture really freaked me out after I looked at it for long enough.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Freddie discovered the longest word in the English dictionary as he 'Bungi-jumped'

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Here's the obvious one:

Flintoff prepares for his take on Penn and Teller's famous trick, catching a Brett Lee beamer with his teeth.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Shahid Afridi's interpretation of Flintoff's request that he "reinsert" his off-stump on dismissal proved painful for the unexpecting bowler.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
Shahid Afridi's interpretation of Flintoff's request that he "reinsert" his off-stump on dismissal proved painful for the unexpecting bowler.
:D :D :D

Son Of Coco

A look in the rearview mirror was all it took for Adam Gilchrist to discover that some prankster had stuck the new "Andrew Flintoff Bobbling Head' to his back window.

Slow Love™

International Captain

Freddie thought his stint as a laughing clown at the ECB's charity fete was a real lark. He'd assumed he was supposed to give out prizes, but things seemed to work differently. Sure, the punters still stepped right up and inserted their balls, but after the down the chute part, he was given a free half-glass of scotch, and the punters seemed to walk away empty-handed.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Freddie stared in horror as Shane continued "...it was a different time then. Your mother and I were young, we`d had a few drinks... just try to understand..."

Slow Love™

International Captain

Andrew Flintoff's reaction said it all when the winner of the "Travel with the English Cricket Team on Tour in India" competition was announced as "tooextracool, from Bangalore".

Son Of Coco

Nnanden said:

Freddie stared in horror as Shane continued "...it was a different time then. Your mother and I were young, we`d had a few drinks... just try to understand..."
hahaha, very good!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
"you mean Gougie actually won come dancing? next you'll be telling me Rob Key's been named Weight Watchers slimmer of the year! "

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Slow Love™ said:

Andrew Flintoff's reaction said it all when the winner of the "Travel with the English Cricket Team on Tour in India" competition was announced as "tooextracool, from Bangalore".
:laughing:

That's a laugh and a half!