• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption: Akhtar

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
as he has is currently injured, akhtar had to think of more creative ways to draw the public spotlight back onto him

Slow Love™

International Captain
Son Of Coco said:
"Sure Santa, I'll hold your hat, just don't get in the way of the steering wheel or the pedals."
LOL. Dammit, I had "Whoa, Santa, I think I just did my hamstring" in mind when I saw the picture - it sucks to be beaten to the punchline, but I think yours works better. :)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slow Love™ said:
LOL. Dammit, I had "Whoa, Santa, I think I just did my hamstring" in mind when I saw the picture - it sucks to be beaten to the punchline, but I think yours works better. :)
haha, well it makes up for the two I just visited and after seeing your posts thought "Might leave this one for a while!" :D

Slow Love™

International Captain

Relieved that he'd missed another series against India, Shoaib was more than happy to comply with the PCB's request that he make some public appearances to promote the game in the fundamentalist border provinces, appearing in a pantomime entitled, "Santa and his very secular Western Christmas".

While his adventures would be unpredictable, one thing was for certain - he wouldn't be coming back.

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
in another attempt by Pakistan to bring christams early and end the pain they have been given by Aus and India, Shoaib was given Santa's hat to perform his miracles and bring Christmas in March.

EDIT. Wow this guy is the real miracle man, on evidence of the 1st day of the 2nd test.

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™ said:
Relieved that he'd missed another series against India, Shoaib was more than happy to comply with the PCB's request that he make some public appearances to promote the game in the fundamentalist border provinces, appearing in a pantomime entitled, "Santa and his very secular Western Christmas".

While his adventures would be unpredictable, one thing was for certain - he wouldn't be coming back.
Hahaha, that's classic.

astute

School Boy/Girl Captain
he'll be back
and he is gonna astonish the hell outta everyone
he was is and will remain the best

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah