• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can someone help me with computer problems?

Graham

3rd Umpire
Icc2001 works okay on my P166 with 64mb ram. I even run mp3's while playing. Having said that I don't know how to address your problem. Sorry.
Graham.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
this is wat it says

Memory: 64MB os RAM
System Resources: 74% free
File System: 32-bit
Virtual Memory: 32-bit
Disk Compression: Not installed
PC Cards (PCMCIA): No PC Card sockets are installed

Your system is configuredfor optimal performance.

Is that stuff good?

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
Go Start, Run, and then type dxdiag

if this program works there is nothing wrong with your video card. If the file is not found, you dont have Direct X installed on your system (a must for ICC 2001)

You can get direct X off any PC Magazines CD, just try PC User if you're in Australia.

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Please don't blame me if something wrong happens to your PC.

Whenever your PC starts, start pressing the Delete key until the BIOS shows up. From there select "Load optimised defaults". Press Y. Select Save and Exit. Then Y to it's prompt.

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
If i didnt know much about computers I wouldnt be tinkering with BIOS settings.....

It could stuff up your computer real bad...especially if Yaju is wrong.

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
nah, BIOS stuff cant really be messed up these days because the detect most settings on startup anyway. And most have an option to set the optimum settings which yaju was talking about and that's totally safe. it just sets everything to best work with your hardware.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Common symptoms of motherboard issues are similar to CPU problems: The system does not display anything; an error code appears; one or more beeps occur; the system locks; the system reboots; a Windows BSOD (blue screen of death) appears; or one or more of the ports, expansion slots, or memory modules fails. For More
Is there also a RSOD (red screen of death)?

I've heard it being brought up in discussions surrounding phones.

Last edited by a moderator: