• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can india Win The World Cup T20

slippyslip

U19 12th Man
Does it matter who wins the Twenty20 "world cup"? Everyone will forget about it and then, before you know it, another "world cup" is upon us.

ret

International Debutant
Let's look at Ind's performances in the last few WCs (both formats):

2003 (ODI) - final
2007 (ODI) - Knocked out without impressing
2007 (T20) - champions
2009 (T20) - Knocked out without impressing

Going by the trend, either we will be knocked out w/o impressing or go all the way

pasag

RTDAS
Does it matter who wins the Twenty20 "world cup"? Everyone will forget about it and then, before you know it, another "world cup" is upon us.
I can't even remember who won the last one tbh. All I remember from it is we lost to Zimbabwe, Michael Clarke played ahead of Brad Hodge and England lost to Holland (have that game on my computer :cool:).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Zimbabwe weren't in the last one were they?

Neither were Oz for very long mind you :ph34r: