• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can I join CW podcast?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sometimes you need a 'troll' to boost ratings. And right now, I think the CW podcast team needs more ears listening to their discussion. Not a handful of CW members.

brockley

International Captain
Firebreak I had a stint on community radio,look back on fondness of it.Maybe you should try it.
Remember putting my first song 2 air,it was better than ***.
Its now more complicated done all with computer.
I did a Christian Metal show with a friend of mine who started the show.So it was easier in that respect.
But its a thrill a moment,and you get your followers.We had a lot of non Christians listen to us.
BTW not putting my name out there for this gig,my ship has sailed in that regard.