• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can I join CW podcast?

Firebreaker

Banned
Can I join CW podcast because due to my interest in journalism,I have to provide a portfolio to the unis in order to show my passion and enthusiasm for Journalism which miht help me in getting into uni

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, I'm sure ***** will enjoy discussing Maths with you. :ph34r:

Daemon

Firebreaker, the procedure to apply is that you have to upload a 60 second recording of you talking about any topic that interests you. Do let me know if you are genuinely interested and I will provide more details.

Firebreaker

Banned
Firebreaker, the procedure to apply is that you have to upload a 60 second recording of you talking about any topic that interests you. Do let me know if you are genuinely interested and I will provide more details.
Are you serious about it?

Daemon

Look, if you want the info then VM me. If you don't believe me ask one of the other mods and they might help you out.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Can I join CW podcast because due to my interest in journalism,I have to provide a portfolio to the unis in order to show my passion and enthusiasm for Journalism which miht help me in getting into uni
It would probably be better doing something that you've got knowledge about if you intend using it to help you get into uni.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha, look at Deamon gettiing delusions of grandeur.

Firebreaker.......do you follow/know anything about cricket?? Ive seen you post a lot about your education and love life, but don't think I've ever seen you discussing cricket.

Firebreaker

Banned
Hahaha, look at Deamon gettiing delusions of grandeur.

Firebreaker.......do you follow/know anything about cricket?? Ive seen you post a lot about your education and love life, but don't think I've ever seen you discussing cricket.
I don't have 350 posts for no reason...I post about love life and education these days because my mom and that girl

cpr

International Coach
I've dropped you a quick VM if you care to read - don't want to be advertising other sites too openly on here but its a genuine opportunity worth checking out

(see, I'm not always​ a colossal knob)

Firebreaker

Banned
Why do you find it funny? Do you even know anything about love? Life is not easy for me.I just have money nothing else.No one loves me (except for my mom).Every girl I have liked misunderstood me and were after my pocket.They never had true feelings but the current case is different than others.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Why do you find it funny? Do you even know anything about love? Life is not easy for me.I just have money nothing else.No one loves me (except for my mom).Every girl I have liked misunderstood me and were after my pocket.They never had true feelings but the current case is different than others.
Sorry mate, bit tough to be sympathetic about that.

Gob

International Coach
Got any n00ds?

TheJediBrah

This thread is hilarious

firebreaker is the ultimate troll. And if he's serious, even better.