• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boned! 12th man albums

ripper868

International Coach
I got the 12th mans new album and must say i enjoyed it heaps, however i don't think boned is up there with wired world of sports (2) and the final dig? basically what is everyones fvourite 12th man release? i reckon th best sequence is the soccer in wired world of sports (2) "wide ball to the australian substitute smith, i hope i pronounced that correctly"

Stumped

Banned
Yer boned wasnt as good as i thought it was but still is funny. Not quite sure which one is my favourite.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Ripper, I tended to like the 'Boned' album, but it has to be the Final Dig which is my favorite. The game against New Zealand is fantastic.

ripper868

International Coach
That last bit of the new zealand games is heaps good. and the player comfort gauges, bloody hilarious, "now mark if you could go for a run"

ripper868

International Coach
That last bit of the new zealand games is heaps good. and the player comfort gauges, bloody hilarious, "now mark if you could go for a run"

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've heard some advertisements over the radio for the new Boned CD and I'd have to say some of the segments were quite amusing, I should really look into buying it.