• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

birthdays

ash chaulk

International Captain
why are sooo many people having birrthdays im pretty sure the inactive members never made this list before and it annoying me and it should annoy you james. because when my birthday comes along i expect a happy birthday.

Mortycr (36), vinu thomas (35), Not_the_Chucker (34), byapti (34), jf2001 (30), Yank (30), the 12th man (30), Dorset Boy (30), DirtySocks (30), KaR (30), biased indian (29), KentLad (27), sanjeev_ror (23), Edricson (22), dinos86 (21), Jack9187 (20), thommo101 (20), mhrny (20), rossz (17), haseeb (17)

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Fair suggestion really. If it was limited to members who posted in the last month (maybe two months) it would make the section far more accessible.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Maybe members with 1000 posts or more (or 100 if you were being generous)?

I still think, for instance, Rik deserves a HB because of his fine upstanding service in days of yore, even though he's long gone now.

I don't see why V Bulletin would bother making posting groups if you can say that that have their birthday on a certain day not really very necessary.

luffy

International Captain
Should be people who have had more than 200 posts or have been active/posted in the last month.

Loony BoB

International Captain
James, if you want to go ahead with this change, it's pretty simple - go to vBulletin Options, Forums Home Page Options. Then go to Active Members Time Cut-Off and change it to 365 for a year, or whatever amount of days you'd consider 'active' to cover. Then check the checkbox below which says "Show birthdays for active users only".

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What was he laughing at, then?

'Cos 1 thing's for sure... we ain't seen b i for ages...