• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest all time **** up

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Pinkline Jones said:
I can testify to the fact that Camel is one of the most highly regarded sports critics in the business. Clean up your own backyards before having a go at this distinguished gentleman.
That doesn't mean shit. He's flaming another forum member and whether or not he's distinguished is totally irrelevant.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Children...please.

While Richard does come under fire in this forum at times, he does not deserve a comment like that.

Camel56

Banned
Thanks once again for your support Mr Jones, as always its much appreciated. It appears there are a few plodders who dont recognise sporting and social commentary genius when they see it. In time perhaps they will learn but until then...

Bookie

U19 12th Man
What about the Shane Warne 99 (both the crappy sweep shot and the umpire missing the noball. tsk tsk.)

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Camel56 said:
Thanks once again for your support Mr Jones, as always its much appreciated. It appears there are a few plodders who dont recognise sporting and social commentary genius when they see it. In time perhaps they will learn but until then...

Oh, I'm so sorry. The whole 'sporting and social commentary genius' thing completely allows you to not abide by the forum rules, and to be an asshole. I am sincerely sorry for this misunderstanding.

:dry:

Camel56

Banned
With all due respect Blackcap Plodder, you are the only one using profanity on this thread so i suggest you refrain from making silly statements and go back to reading the sheep shaggers guide to the galaxy..

Blaze

Banned
Bookie said:
What about the Shane Warne 99 (both the crappy sweep shot and the umpire missing the noball. tsk tsk.)
Or how about the umpire missing when he was out in the 80s and missing when Steve Waugh and Jason Gillespie were both out.. and costing NZ a famous series win.

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Camel56 said:
With all due respect Blackcap Plodder, you are the only one using profanity on this thread so i suggest you refrain from making silly statements and go back to reading the sheep shaggers guide to the galaxy..
So what if I'm using profanity? Explain to me how it changes anything,I just can't figure it out....

Blaze

Banned
Camel56 said:
It is interesting to note Camel56 that the 'blackcap' is now a term recoughnised as the butt slap that the NZ cricketers give to each other in celebrating their successes.. so maybe our great friend blackcap fan is infact just that, a fan of blackcaping other males

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Blaze said:
It is interesting to note Camel56 that the 'blackcap' is now a term recoughnised as the butt slap that the NZ cricketers give to each other in celebrating their successes.. so maybe our great friend blackcap fan is infact just that, a fan of blackcaping other males

No.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
BlackCap_Fan said:
So what if I'm using profanity? Explain to me how it changes anything,I just can't figure it out....
It's against forum rules, there's a good start for you.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Camel56 said:
Biggest **** up of all time would have to be the failure of Richard's parents to make it to make it to the abortion clinic before the 12 week cut-off.
What a totally un-called for sick comment Camel56. We've warned you before and you just don't seem to listen do you? 8-) Consider yourself banned for 7 days.

and BlackCap_Fan, language like that will not be tolerated on these forums. You've been warned.

Vikas Bhatt

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
12th Man said:
Unsurprisingly both are south africa.

1999 Klusener running out donald. I remember the shot of cronje's face in the changing rooms after that run out. Did he really care?

2003 Duckworth/Lewis. Allan Donald(12th Man) said that boje ran on to the pitch to tell klusener they needed another run. Klusener got halfway down and didn't tell boucher. Out they went again.
Yo 12th Man, glad to see here as well. I see you have continued playing the wind-up merchant here as well as can be expected from you! So why did you duck from the other forum mate? Did Taipan get to your skin too much?

8-) :wacko: :huh:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
12th Man said:
What you talkin bout?
Surely in recent times for F***in up when it really mattered, the top 3 belong to S.Africa

1) The kluesner/donald runout
2) The Boucher (mis calculation against srilanka) no run :)
3) The Gibbs (dropping the world-cup according to Steve waugh)

Come to think of it....

Boucher also missed a dolly of a catch off Stephen Fleming when he was 50 during his matchwinning 100 in the 2003wc

S.Africa are the Greg Norman's of the oneday cricket World

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
James said:
What a totally un-called for sick comment Camel56. We've warned you before and you just don't seem to listen do you? 8-) Consider yourself banned for 7 days.

and BlackCap_Fan, language like that will not be tolerated on these forums. You've been warned.
My apologies. I just got frustrated at his over-the-top flaming of Richard.