• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League Trophies Available?

kayleeshepheard

Cricket Spectator
Not sure if this is the place to ask this but, in regards to the Big Bash League in Australia, I was wondering if the minor premiers receive an actual trophy for finishing first or not? Otherwise, is the trophy for winning the final the only trophy available throughout the season? Are there any other team trophies I'm missing?

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure if this is the place to ask this but, in regards to the Big Bash League in Australia, I was wondering if the minor premiers receive an actual trophy for finishing first or not? Otherwise, is the trophy for winning the final the only trophy available throughout the season? Are there any other team trophies I'm missing?
Hello, welcome to the forum. As far as I am aware the final trophy is the only actual trophy available, the Strikers didn't get any silverware for being 2015-16 minor premiers, things may have changed but I certainly can't remember hearing about such a change

The Golden Caps were introduced for the leading run scorer and wicket taker before last season, but that isn't really a trophy per se

Beyond that I'm not sure

kayleeshepheard

Cricket Spectator
Hello, welcome to the forum. As far as I am aware the final trophy is the only actual trophy available, the Strikers didn't get any silverware for being 2015-16 minor premiers, things may have changed but I certainly can't remember hearing about such a change

The Golden Caps were introduced for the leading run scorer and wicket taker before last season, but that isn't really a trophy per se

Beyond that I'm not sure
Awesome, thank you so much!