• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 11 2021/22

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think Boyce's super-slow half trackers that just sit on a tee begging to be hit are troubling Tim David overly

TheJediBrah

These countries should sort out their own chuckers before sending them off overseas. Why do we always have to be the ones to break the bad news.

#darrylhair

Burgey

Can you trust the results of a test on a home town bowler? test him in the UK or in the UAE ffs. No one should be tested in their home country.

Daemon

Why did Finch get the motm ahead of David? He scored 30 more runs yes but took 32 more balls doing it. Farce.

TheJediBrah

I think David is going to be a very good franchise T20 player for a while, he's set up well do murder average bowling. Can't see him being much use at the level up though. Feel like good bowlers would feast on him.

Would probably say the same about Stoinis though tbh. Stoinis might have a slightly more solid tekkers though

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Can you trust the results of a test on a home town bowler? test him in the UK or in the UAE ffs. No one should be tested in their home country.
I dunno if the covid situation has made it difficult but earlier they did go to one more venue outside the nearest one if things were inconclusive or if they were reported again. Plus I assume an ICC accredited place means they do have some neutral or at least ICC oversight.