• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Sports Names

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Only an extra e and t away from having Test Cricket in his name. They really should have thought about this when they came up with the name

shortpitched713

International Captain
Alternatively his parents could have had the foresight to give his first name "Marcellust", Marcus for short, and you could do it with his first and last.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ms UC and I invented the game "real American footballer or American baseball player in a Japanese video game?" if any non-NFL fans want to have a go at it.

1. Mike Truk
2. Dick Butkus
3. Glenallen Mixon
4. Bobson Dugnutt
5. Brock Purdy
6. Joel Bitonio
7. Champ Bailey
8. Willie Dustice
9. Bart Starr
10. Fran Tarkenton

Shady Slim

International Coach
Ms UC and I invented the game "real American footballer or American baseball player in a Japanese video game?" if any non-NFL fans want to have a go at it.

1. Mike Truk
2. Dick Butkus
3. Glenallen Mixon
4. Bobson Dugnutt
5. Brock Purdy
6. Joel Bitonio
7. Champ Bailey
8. Willie Dustice
9. Bart Starr
10. Fran Tarkenton
not standing for this erasure of steve mcdichael

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Butkus and Starr I know are real, Truk and Dugnutt are from that game. Champ Bailey I think is real. No idea on the rest.