• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best limited-overs kits of the decade: 2010-2019

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
As we come to the end of the decade thought it would be a good opportunity look back at the best (and worst) kits over the last 10 years.

What are your favourite kits, international or otherwise, from this decade?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England's disgusting teal from 14/15 takes the pie for me. I love vomiting.

Gnske

It's worse than I remember it, looks like they're wearing sweatpants.

That's the one.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia have put out some really bad ones this last decade. Quite a contrast from the excellent ones of the '00s.

And the king of all ODI kits..

Compare it to this one...

:sick:

Gnske

I've liked NZ's ones this decade (ANZ-sponsored) probably the best. I think its a good example of sponsors fitting the team's jersey pretty well instead of looking like trash.

On that note, nominating Australia's Alinta-jerseys to be on the garbage list. Looks like a subcontinental gas/phone sponsorship.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had no idea what Byju’s was until this thread made me look it up. Khan Academy should’ve gone that route, missed out on some serious cash.

Gnske

I didn't realise that new teal NZ one (which is pretty fantastic) pretty much has one of those proposed new flag designs from a couple of years back. Interesting.