• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best combined xi playing now

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In India I would pick Pujara over Taylor and Saha over Watling.

ataraxia

International Coach
SL and India:

Agarwal
Rohit
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Saha/Pant +
Jadeja
Ashwin
Shami
Ishant
Bumrah

No space for Dimuth in the form Agarwal and Rohit are in.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India plus RSA vs Aus plus NZ could be very interesting. NZ would plug the holes in Australia's batting, RSA would give India some extra fast bowlers too fill out their ranks.

Although the current SA side is the worst I've seen since readmission.

ataraxia

International Coach
Nz + aus

Warner
Kane
Labushagne
Smith
Taylor
Cdg
Watling
Cummins
Boult
Lyon
Hazelwood
If it's based around form I don't see Warner making it.

Latham
Williamson*
Labuschagne
Smith
Taylor/Nicholls
Watling/Wade +
CDG/Neesham - 5
Cummins - 1
Wagner - 3
Lyon - 4
Boult - 2

I don't like picking Watling in sides like this because he's best when the top-order fails. I guess it's him or Wade though.

Neesham should be picked for Tests and T20Is again IMO. Wagner's better for versatility rather than having three new-ballers.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Kane, being a nice guy, would probably open if it helps Labushagne get in the team. Otherwise, whyyy