• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best and Worst Teams Thus Far?

Spark

Global Moderator
I feel the quality of my team is relying a lot on my judgement of the relative strength of the various FC competitions and thus the meaningfulness of recent stats. If Hamza and Iyer perform to the standard I expect, I should be fine.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah I was thinking he had Smith in at 4 with three top order blokes still to pick.
Well I don’t know if he’ll bat Smith at 3 or 4 so....

I just did it how I’d pick his side as I haven’t seen a current team from it.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I feel the quality of my team is relying a lot on my judgement of the relative strength of the various FC competitions and thus the meaningfulness of recent stats. If Hamza and Iyer perform to the standard I expect, I should be fine.
Yeah, I had Iyer identified as a potential option as a result. Then when it came time to make that pick Rohit was still available so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I mostly discounted Rohit on the basis of being poo against anyone good in Tests and that kind of obviating some of his FC results.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I'm working to the theory of CPL coming out at low-Test/high-A Team standard, really. Well, that and leaving room to do my best to break the sim.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I think this one would be at that sort of level, since there aren't as many teams as previous CPLs

Howe_zat

Audio File
The Tim Bresnan Cinematic Universe

1. Mayank Agarwal
2. Joe Burns
3. Hashim Amla
4. Ian Bell
5. Ajinkya Rahane
6. Johnny Bairstow
7. Moeen Ali
8. Ravi Ashwin
9. Tim Bresnan
10. James Anderson
11. Shannon Gabriel

12. Toby Roland-Jones

trundler

Chewie's got the best balance IMO. How did Daemon escape with that many big name players though they're off set by spuds. I'll be following from the sidelines.

Daemon

Yeah I think Dameon and Chewie have the best teams. Chewie's is better balanced I think but Dameon has the most elite players.

But none compare to the might of Dan's.
You're doing this purposely and I can't figure out why