• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Test Matches

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Who would have thought that I meant before 5pm six months later eh? :laugh:

I'm gonna have another crack at this. Draw and everything are all still saved so I can just dive straight back into it. Battle to follow...

Bouncer

State Regular
My bad, i thought the battle was over, but i didnt know the 5 day test match battle is still going on after months...

So my Vote is Manchester 2005

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Manchester 05. The match which turned Ponting from very good to great on one 5th day wicket. Great test.

So many great matches. Looking through, it seems even Adelaide 60-61 missed out - amazing.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't vote for Manchester, 2005. I was there on the 3rd day when it rained most of the day and we saw about 5 overs. It then rained again, a steward told us play had been abandoned, we went back to our hotel, turned on the tv and the players were back playing. I went ballistic at the ECB and got myself some tickets to see Lancashire. Very useful when you're in Wellington.

India vs Australia - Mumbai, 04

EDIT: Bugger, should have read all the posts before replying.

Australia vs England - Melbourne '77 for me.