• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban the ATGs Draft

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Maybe we could bring this forward?
I think 2 drafts will be finishing in the next 3 or so days
Makes sense. I had initially suggested November 7 but will bring it forward 5 days unless there are objections. We have 14 starters, room for a couple more. Still some cricketing talent that hasn't been banned.

I've just returned from a golfing trip and notice that srbhkshk has banned Steve Smith who is already banned by himannv. Not sure how to PM so somebody might let him know to ban a replacement ATG from Pool 1

Last edited:

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Players banned to date:

Pool 1: D.Bradman, G.McGrath, J.Hobbs, S.Warne, A.Gilchrist, W.G. Grace, K.Miller, W.Hammond, S.Smith, H.Sutcliffe, S.F.Barnes, L.Hutton. R.Ponting, A.Border

Pool 2: Imran Khan, S.Tendulkar, K. Sangakkara, M.Muralitharan, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, S.Gavaskar, R.Dravid, Kapil Dev, V.Sehwag, V. Kohli, Younis Khan, Inzamam ul-Haq, J.Miandad

Pool 3: G.Sobers, M.Marshall, C.Ambrose, R.Hadlee, J.Kallis, V.Richards, D.Steyn, M.Proctor, B.Richards, G.Headley, B.Lara, G.Pollock, A.Donald, J.Garner

Will update with new starters and srbhkshk's Pool 1 adjustment.

Draw for selection order will be within 48 hours.
to PM, click the avatar and then "start conversation".

but yeah to make sure he reads the above ATG problem @srbhkshk
Thanks. I see it now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 1 starts Monday November 2nd.

Round 1 Order:

kingkallis
JOJOXI
Fuller Pilch
srbhkshk
Line & Length
Michaelf7777777
ataraxia
BoyBrumby
Magrat Garlick
Andrew B
Teuton
Trundler
Pothas
himannv

"Still too much juice in the Ashes pool." - Trundler

So do you go to the Ashes pool or skim any remaining cream off the other 2 pools? Tactics!