• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Backyard Cricket AUstralia

sp_blocka

Cricket Spectator
Hey all, want to join a league or start a league with your friends. Well get in touch with us at Backyard Cricket AUstralia. Well, really its only me running it. But i basically run the website for all the leagues.
So if ur interested get back to me. - spnarf@hotmail.com

Backyard Cricket - be a champion in your own yard!

sp_blocka

Cricket Spectator
Hey There,

Well simply get your friends together, form a league, i will run it for u if u like, and all your news, results, stats, etc etc will be put up on the official website.

Its up to you. SO far we have leagues in Adelaide, SYdney, Brisbane and the GOld Coast, only small though. Cities can have more than 1 league.

Get back to me for more info.
At present the website is at www.backyard-cricket.8m.com

get back to me, the all new improved heaps good website is online soon.

email me or reply sometime.
Seeya.

Steve from Adelaide.