• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

aw no

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Right at a road block. I know for a fact Watto had one maybe two in the 2012 Windies series but can't find evidence. Scrounging through some other series post-2011 right now, but anything that can be gleaned from his limited overs stuff would be great.

I regret nothing.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahahahha I was watching that video last week and had a good laugh when it happened

Gnske

@3:53. Another, think we might have a contender for Shane Watson. This one is a subdued aw no and took me some time to decide with it was just an awww, but I've gone with the former. Travis seems in two minds when it comes to the ohhh or the oh noo. Lacks the gumption of his predecessor.

Travis Head - Australia vs Pakistan, 2nd Test Abu Dhabi, 2nd Innings, Oct 16-19 2018 (https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...a-vs-pakistan-2nd-test-1157371/full-scorecard).

Last edited:

Starfighter

@Gnske since the switch to XenForo you can play videos from a timestamp rather than from the start and writing the time, and embed up to 5 in a post.

Gnske

@Gnske since the switch to XenForo you can play videos from a timestamp rather than from the start and writing the time, and embed up to 5 in a post.
Just by linking the timestamped URL right? Might not work with the way Youtube embing makes official channel videos unavailable on forums? But I'll try that from this point but keep the timestamps in the posts just in case.

@0:32, @3:37, @5:20, BJ Watling giving a classic kiwi muttering under his own breath like a beta. Then Marnus gives us a really clear, chadly and powerful rendition, not once but twice.

BJ Watling - Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test Perth, 1st Innings, Dec 12-15 2019 (https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...s-new-zealand-1st-test-1183532/full-scorecard).

Marnus Labuschagne - Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test Perth, 2nd Innings, Dec 12-15 2019 (https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...s-new-zealand-1st-test-1183532/full-scorecard).

Last edited:

Starfighter

Just by linking the timestamped URL right? Might not work with the way Youtube embing makes official channel videos unavailable on forums? But I'll try that from this point but keep the timestamps in the posts just in case.
That should work. I find you only need to paste in the timestamped short URL, you don't even need to use the media embedding thingy.
You can go back and edit the prior posts, you just need to make sure you've got the right url.
I don't see why being on an official channel would disable playing from a certain time.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right at a road block. I know for a fact Watto had one maybe two in the 2012 Windies series but can't find evidence. Scrounging through some other series post-2011 right now, but anything that can be gleaned from his limited overs stuff would be great.

I regret nothing.
Pretty impressive work from you here Manuel

Gnske

That should work. I find you only need to paste in the timestamped short URL, you don't even need to use the media embedding thingy.
You can go back and edit the prior posts, you just need to make sure you've got the right url.
Think I've figured it out and I'm just a mong, will go back and fix what I can. I thought YT videos had issues with playback on external websites at times though? Certainly its what I get.