• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Averaging 100 in both forms

Linda

International Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
So they could bat top 6 then could they?
I dont think they could be called allrounders, but I think they do enough to warrant the exclusion of an allrounder who is only there because he is an allrounder.

I probably said allrounder too many times, but I hope you get the drift.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Slats4ever said:
tbh I'm sick of the Australia's selectors apparent "crush" on the all rounder concept. In my opinion Lee/Warne (when in form with the bat) are all rounders.
Which makes Gareth Batty, Ashley Giles, Ajit Agarkar, Anil Kumble, Irfan Pathan, James Franklin, Saqlain Mushtaq, Chaminda Vaas, Mohammad Rafique, Nicky Bojé, Omari Banks, Vasbert Drakes, Andy Bichel and Jason Gillespie all-rounders too?

(Q: Average 15+, 1+ score of 50)