• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Avengers Infinity War (spoilers)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Well that was ridiculously ridiculous ambitious. Holy ****.

Avoid spoilers like the ****ing plague.

Shri

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Spidey's scene at the end with Stark and Bucky's scene with Cap were depressing.

All scenes with Stark and Strange interacting were great. No cheap one liners like "No **** Sherlock."

Drax somehow manages to have his own memorable moments again amidst all the pace and confusion.

No "I can do this all day", quip from Cap but he has an epic intro scene.

Still no "Avengers Assemble!" moment in the MCU.

Shri

And when I came out of the screening area, I notice that all shows were fully booked across all screens for the day. Glad I booked it in advance.

Bahnz

International Coach
‘Twas decent. Suffered from the enormous cast and the frantic pace, but the action is good, Paul Ehrlich makes a great super villain and there are a couple of neat cameos (though I thought Peter Dinklage’s was a tad on the nose).

Keen to see where the sequel goes.

Shri

"You're from Earth"

"Not earth, I'm from Missouri"

"Yeah that's on earth you dip****!"

Bahnz

International Coach
I actually found that most of the humour in this one fell relatively flat, though there were a couple lines that were awesome, especially:

"This could kill you."
"Only if I die!"
"...Y-yes that's what killing you means..."

Athlai

Not Terrible
I actually found that most of the humour in this one fell relatively flat, though there were a couple lines that were awesome, especially:

"This could kill you."
"Only if I die!"
"...Y-yes that's what killing you means..."
Yeah the humour didn't quite hit as often as it does in most of the other films. I think mostly due to how serious the start is. But Drax will never not make me laugh.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watched it last night and quite enjoyed it.

What annoys me most is why Strange can't keep using his portal shtick to send bad dudes to some sort of secure prison that they can't break out of.

Bahnz

International Coach

What annoys me most is why Strange can't keep using his portal shtick to send bad dudes to some sort of secure prison that they can't break out of.
Yeah, he actually did this with Loki in Thor Ragnarok too (most unnecessary cameo ever btw).

Shri

Wouldn't work with Thanos since he has the reality stone/other stones.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wouldn't work with Thanos since he has the reality stone/other stones.
Anyone but him then ffs

SPOILERS

Anyways, theories on how everyone will be resurrected? Have a feeling a lot of people won't like it however they try to spin it.