• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2022-23

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone know why madinson didn't leave his county stint early to play for VIC? Trying to push his test case with the ashes over there next year?

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Handscomb's keeping has been ****
True of his whole career

Decent enough score, feel like NSW maybe left 20-30 runs on the table perhaps. Lyon's performance will be key, although the pitch is still a flat one, spin looks to have been a at least slightly more challenging to face

ashley bach

International Captain
Great spell from Todd Murphy today, even more so when you see all the other bowlers barring Boland got really carved up.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pucovski is very good

Murphy’s a boring finger spinner

Lyon is a complete anomaly when it comes to Australia

tony p

First Class Debutant
I didn't know the season had started today, just shows how much I have become disengaged with the sport.

Would never have happened 15-20 years ago.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WA squad is insanely strong. This XI alone is strong. Then they've got Richardson, Inglis, Marsh, Green, Stoinis, Agar and probably a few others I'm not thinking of also in the group

They could field 2 teams in the comp and still be as competitive as anyone

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Not a huge difference in the positions tbf, but considering heads role in the ODI team, batting 3 over opening seems odd.