• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Rainbird seems to love the random bonkers spell out of nowhere. Has happened a few times now.
Good call. Definitely can remember South Australia being on the receiving end of such a spell before.

Probably what has kept him around for so long, the ability to have the occasional seensational day. Because otherwise an average of well above 30 when he plays his home games in great bowling conditions is... not brilliant

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
He really is a weird player. 6ft tall, swings it both ways, decent pace, capable of shredding lineups and plays his home game on an absolute greenrtop.

If you read me those descriptors I would expect Wasim JR not a guy who averages >30 in first class.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just realised that none of the entire NSW Top 7 were born before 1999. So I was 5 when the oldest NSW batsman in today's game was born. What the ****?

tony p

First Class Debutant
Sam Rainbirds figures of 8-21 are the BEST ever first-class figure by a Tas bowler. :clap:
Previous best figure were 8-31 back in 1858 by William Brown. (164 years ago)

Previous best shield figures for Tas was 8-95 by Peter Clough v WA in launceston in 1984.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NSW officially knocked out, not that there was any doubt after Victoria's 'effort'. Wonder if we see some retirement announcements now