• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Meanwhile Matt Renshaw has come on to bowl in the first 5 overs against Tas. Fmd this "mUsT sPiN tHe BaLl aWaY" obsession is ridiculous

morgieb

Yet another career-defining 27 here from J Edwards. FMD he's awful too. Sack these ****s. Sack the selectors. Sack Langer.
He at least could blame him running out of partners tbf

Also #UsmanForAustralia revving up hard.

Burgey

Well, he hasn't done it for about four seasons so if I were him I'd be reasonably chuffed compared with piling up scores of 0, 8, 12, 15 and 7 like he usually does

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
To be fair to Edwards he was motm in NSW's marsh cup win on a very difficult pitch last year. He's got something about him, Sangha is just a spud.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
To be fair to Edwards he was motm in NSW's marsh cup win on a very difficult pitch last year. He's got something about him, Sangha is just a spud.
I think Edwards gets one day cricket in a way Sangha doesn't, so he's more useful to the NSW squad. If I had to pick one for the Shield XI (and I'd definitely rather pick neither, to be clear) I'd pick Sangha though.