• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

tony p

First Class Debutant
Let's have all 5 Test's at KRO, at least channel 7 couldn't whinge about matches finishing early.

I actually didn't know this match had started.
Well done Tas.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Adelaide and Melbourne should have their status as FC quality pitches revoked tbqh

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia holds its collective breath, hoping like hell Joe Burns misses out and does nothing to warrant a recall.

morgieb

Given how well he had been going down the order in T20 cricket I’m surprised Tassie didn’t do the Silk in the middle order experiment at FC level earlier.

Though in fairness, he’s rarely going to get an easier situation to score runs.

Burgey

Given how well he had been going down the order in T20 cricket I’m surprised Tassie didn’t do the Silk in the middle order experiment at FC level earlier.

Though in fairness, he’s rarely going to get an easier situation to score runs.
I've always thought he should make a lot more runs than he does at Shield level. He just looks a quality player. Then he gets out.

Burgey

Oh wow, some fat **** swallowed Tassie's off spinner.

Gives me hope I could make a comeback and reach FC level. And I don't bowl.

morgieb

I've always thought he should make a lot more runs than he does at Shield level. He just looks a quality player. Then he gets out.
Yeah in 2013 you'd have locked in him for being Australia's long term Test opener.

Even a couple of years ago I was open to experimenting with him at the top of the order as we had **** all other options and I thought it could've meant he goes down the Marnus path.

TheJediBrah

Oh wow, some fat **** swallowed Tassie's off spinner.

Gives me hope I could make a comeback and reach FC level. And I don't bowl.
And speaking of swallowing pies that was a sitter. Smh Joe Burns

Kuhnemann will be seething. Imagine bowling 52 overs on a road ending up with 1 wicket then your opening batsman just gifts the oppo spinner with a catch to mid-off in his 3rd over

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Yeah in 2013 you'd have locked in him for being Australia's long term Test opener.

Even a couple of years ago I was open to experimenting with him at the top of the order as we had **** all other options and I thought it could've meant he goes down the Marnus path.
Silk was from Vic or SA he'd be averaging 50 and probably got a run in the team