• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Interesting proposal. I always thought that batsmen have unfairly escaped blame for time wasting. I do think re-takes of guards like at the start of an over or when coming on strike are bigger issues than the starts of innings. And the primary cause is millimetric field adjustments, they desperately need to tackle that.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What a way to get there too. Fantastic stuff.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Tim ward's balls are so large when he walks the earth quakes. The son revolves around his garguantuan nuts. His provincial pair is the only reason alien's haven't invaded yet. Bow down mortals, it is now the era of tim ward, and we are only living in it.

TheJediBrah

Tim ward's balls are so large when he walks the earth quakes. The son revolves around his garguantuan nuts. His provincial pair is the only reason alien's haven't invaded yet. Bow down mortals, it is now the era of tim ward, and we are only living in it.
Doesn't look like they've even dropped yet

TheJediBrah

I know we've been saying it for nearly a decade but . . . how bout a little in the wicket for Shield bowlers

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
If there is one thing that would save a metric crapton of time in the BBL (and pretty much all other cricket) would to be not go upstairs for every runout appeal no matter how clear

Hate that

Burgey

Lol what a terrible shot by McDermott. Deadset nailed on for a double if he'd got through til stumps on this deck against an attack a bowler down.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, that went well for all four of us Tim Ward fans.
There'll be more if he can keep scoring. That said I put even less stock in KRO runs than I do in Victoria home venue runs. Having some flat pitches is good but the ones that are like the road next to the ground should be rare.