• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Green got picked for the odi/t20 squad for the India tour, anyone aware if him being in that squad means he can't play Australia A stuff?

SeamUp

International Coach
Green.

"Best young bat since Ponting" according to Chappell

Not the only major ex player singing his praises in recent days. They going in heavy. :laugh:

aussie tragic

International Captain
Looking forward to Qld v NSW on foxtel tomorrow.

Street, Burns, Labuschagne, Khawaja and Renshaw vs Starc, Abbott and Lyon :)

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
FC dayboo handed to both Zak Evans and Mitch Perry.

Wonder when the last time two pacemen were given their first cap for the same team in the same game here in Australia? I know Starc and Pattinson did it at Test level, can't recall it hapoening in the Shield though

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Still wouldn't want Pucovski in the Test team until he's had 1 or 2 settled years
Why? I'd pick him as soon as (if) he warrants selection. No need for an arbitrary time frame on him that no one else is subject to, if he's ready.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Got a slight bit of excitement imagining a Pukovski and Renshaw opening partnership for Aust for the decade post Warner.

Bit of water bridge etc.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FC dayboo handed to both Zak Evans and Mitch Perry.

Wonder when the last time two pacemen were given their first cap for the same team in the same game here in Australia? I know Starc and Pattinson did it at Test level, can't recall it hapoening in the Shield though
Probably happened since this, but the one that's stuck in my mind was the elder Pattinson (Darren) and Clint McKay debuting together in an ODI game for Vic. Thought it was noteworthy at the time because IIRC they both took the new ball too
Why? I'd pick him as soon as (if) he warrants selection. No need for an arbitrary time frame on him that no one else is subject to, if he's ready.
Think we've discussed this to death already. I'm no mental health expert but that's just how I feel about it. I definitely could be wrong.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeez bird's bowling well, not much green or white man could have done there. Bancroft dismissal was brainless though.