• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If green makes runs at #4 do u think wa just keep him there when he's bowling again or does he move back down to #5/6?
Probably move back down. Not that he can't bat 4, but more to give him a longer break after bowling.

I wouldn't bat Stoinis in the top 4 either tbh.

Spikey

Wow, no Ferg is a big surprise. Not sure if he had a late injury, wouldn't think he would be merely left out. Brad Davis listed at 3 for now, he'll have to wait as WA won the toss and are batting. Dayboo for Lance Morris for the sandgropers

QLD v TAS about to start
am i gonna have to hear 5 years of "he was unlucky to be dropped" for this one too

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
am i gonna have to hear 5 years of "he was unlucky to be dropped" for this one too
Seems to me you think he shouldn't have picked in the first place, fair enough I guess. But changing half the team like after Hobart is frankly never the solution, it just reeks of impulsiveness and short sighted thinking

Also is the SA v WA stream being unreliable for anyone else?

morgieb

I know he took 18 wickets in 2 games last season, but I'm surprised Ellis is ahead of Bell. Someone like Rainbird could also have mixed things up more.

TheJediBrah

Seems to me you think he shouldn't have picked in the first place, fair enough I guess. But changing half the team like after Hobart is frankly never the solution, it just reeks of impulsiveness and short sighted thinking

Also is the SA v WA stream being unreliable for anyone else?
Didn't work at all for me earlier on

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I haven't seen anything. Tried a couple of times to no avail before switching back to QLD v TAS. Now that game is at lunch I have it another couple of tries with the same result.

Death, taxes and CA streams being useless

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
That whiteman shot has got to be the worst 1 ball till session break shot I've ever seen. Like what was going through his head.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hopefully this can be a breakthrough season for Pope.

McDermott looking very good so far today.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Strange dismissal there for Doran, but frankly I could sense something was building.

A truly glacial rate of scoring