• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year

You have got to be kidding me...
Our best batting talent not in the test team:concussed 10 times before 23 and currently out for 6 months with a broken shoulder

Our best pace Bowler not in the test team:Can't throw properly

Our best spinner not in the test team: extremely rare neck injury sidelines him for 6 months

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Smith also ruled out of the shield game with elbow problems, Jason Sangha comes in. Surprised there returning to a proven failure in Sangha instead of giving someone like Davies a game tbh.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Smith also ruled out of the shield game with elbow problems, Jason Sangha comes in. Surprised there returning to a proven failure in Sangha instead of giving someone like Davies a game tbh.
I don't think he'll actually play anyway, just added to the 13. Solway will replace Smith.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
By my count, Conway and Copeland are currently top of the averages
I just watched Conway's 6fer and it was not particularly impressive. Half the top order threw their wickets away with loose shots. The ball that got Gotch was a peach though. My point is that shield wickets need to be taken with a grain of salt, just like batting averages had to be in the early 00s.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Henriques is such a gun. Needs a solid run in the Test middle order. Him or Maxwell.
Yeah he’s been really good the past couple of seasons

Tough times for the Vics here with NSW already in front and their best batsman next in