• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't see the whole innings but the highlights look really average
Obviously only showing the boundaries will give you a limited viewing point, but boy, you wouldn't mind getting him driving based on that

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Obviously only showing the boundaries will give you a limited viewing point, but boy, you wouldn't mind getting him driving based on that
When you leave a gap the size of ****ing Bass Strait in the corden to a guy throwing hands at everything tho.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I know the players want to play at the big grounds and there's obviously a big bonus to playing FC cricket where the test matches are, but I'd consider playing some more shield matches at suburban grounds. Turn it into a bit of an event. Get some food trucks, alcohol trucks and make it into a bit of a fair as well.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know the players want to play at the big grounds and there's obviously a big bonus to playing FC cricket where the test matches are, but I'd consider playing some more shield matches at suburban grounds. Turn it into a bit of an event. Get some food trucks, alcohol trucks and make it into a bit of a fair as well.
I'm far more likely to attend at AB Field than at the Gabba. Doing this though would remove some of the home ground advantage for the test side. And the Gabba is a much nicer field to play on that AB Field with better drainage.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I'm far more likely to attend at AB Field than at the Gabba. Doing this though would remove some of the home ground advantage for the test side. And the Gabba is a much nicer field to play on that AB Field with better drainage.
Probably the second half of the season then

Gnske

I don't know why this isn't a regular thing. I'll gladly shill for Drummoyne Oval getting more gigs.

stephen

It's always hard to believe that Copeland gets wickets. But somehow he does. All the time.