• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a joke. How on earth are you going to build consistent Test players if you leave them out just because they scored big runs? He's a batsman FFS.

TheJediBrah

That's a joke. How on earth are you going to build consistent Test players if you leave them out just because they scored big runs? He's a batsman FFS.
Pucovski's going to become a joke, regardless of how talented he is. He was already a bit of a meme when he kept getting concussed last year. It's gold sledging material. What next? Anaphylactic reaction to sunscreen?

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Insane. He should be made to back up regardless of how tired he's feeling. What better way to toughen him up than putting some miles into his legs.

Insanity thy name is Australian cricket.

Gnske

I'm not buying that story one bit. It has to be something else, personal, injury/illness related. It can't be that stupid.

If Pup can make back to back double hundreds against SA with a back more mangled than a fish in a net, surely Will Pucovski can turn up for this.

Gnske

Putting all my money on Dean Jones not being able to tweet about this without mentioning Madras.

Starfighter

In 1938 Arthur Fagg scored 244 and 202* against Essex on 13-15 July, scored 91 and 0 against Surrey starting on the 16th, then the day after that match had ended went over to Maidstone and scored 118 and 2 against Glamorgan. 657 runs in nine days.

Burgey

It was a ****ing week ago. The **** didn't climb Everest and K2 back-to-back. Put a line through him. Spud.

morgieb

It was a ****ing week ago. The **** didn't climb Everest and K2 back-to-back. Put a line through him. Spud.
Of course he might actually have wanted to play but Victoria said no. Which is even more ridiculous if true.

Burgey

Bull****. If they're citing "exhaustion" after one match it must be him saying he's tired. FMD what did he do in the pre-season? Sit around eating Hungry Jack's?

Gone. Should never play anything above grade again. What a ****ing joke. Imagine this **** in the 80s - "Hey AB, sorry I'm a bit tired. I made a few last week and don't think I can play the next test."

**** would have rightfully been stoned to death in front of the team.

Starfighter

Matt Parkinson to the Stars for the second half of the season when Lamichhane buggers off to play in Bangladesh.