• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia A in New Zealand 2022/23

thundaboult

International Debutant
Clarkson hasn't done himself any justice so far...

Foxcroft been hit n miss, Addy ashok not much to write about but good that these 2 youngins are there

O'rourke another exciting youngin with a high ceiling...he has been very impressive, love to see it

kuggs has also enhanced his standing big time mainly due to that fc performance, other than that been steady in the other games

Last edited:

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
This deck looks like a nightmare to bat on right now vs the pacers. Giving the part time spinners so many overs was a mistake if rogers and sutherland could still bowl.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
That's a weak as-piss dismissal from renshaw. Thrown away a chance at a big score 2 games in a row, bit disappointing NGL.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jewell looked the worst I've ever seen him today

Conversely the more I see of Matt Short the more impressed I get. Looking like he should be the one to replace Warner as white-ball opener over the next few years.
Short should be in the ODI squad ahead of the hack-fraud Tim David.

TheJediBrah

Davies technique is gross. He's pure hand-eye coordination

edit: been impressed by his restraint and how he's built this innings though. In this team where everyone has been overly aggressive throwing it away chasing a small total I wouldn't have bet on Ollie Davies being the mature head to settle it down

Last edited:

Kraken

International 12th Man
Davies technique is gross. He's pure hand-eye coordination

edit: been impressed by his restraint and how he's built this innings though. In this team where everyone has been overly aggressive throwing it away chasing a small total I wouldn't have bet on Ollie Davies being the mature head to settle it down
his younger brother is comfortably a better technical batter, however I would imagine Ollie's superior ability to hit bombs despite obvious technical deficiencies will mean his career will go further

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Been impressed by sutherland's batting this series. No big scores, but 2 solid red ink contributions to finish out a chase in difficult conditions while keeping the SR relatively high is solid.

TheJediBrah

So Tom Rogers must have been injured, he would have batted before Steketee and Thornton. Which explains why he only bowled 6 and they over-bowled the part-time spinners

Burgey

his younger brother is comfortably a better technical batter, however I would imagine Ollie's superior ability to hit bombs despite obvious technical deficiencies will mean his career will go further
His brother is a chosen one as well. Good cricketer, having said that.

TheJediBrah

Looks a promising white-ball player for sure, especially in bat-athons

can't see him lasting long in bowling conditions and/or against world-class bowling though, unless he gets a bit of a technique overhaul