• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Auction ODI draft post 2000s

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
This will be an auction ODI draft

Managers will have total of 10 Million Dollars to spend

Each team should have a minimum of 11 players at the end of auction

Those who have played a minimum of 1 ODI in 2000s and an overall of 50 games are qualified for the auction

I will be announcing a pool of players ( no would be dependent upon the no.of sign ups we are having) for each category/round.

Each auction round is of 24 hours

It is possible for you to bid for multiple players in one round

All bids are to be posted here

We are looking at 8-10 managers here

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
How many rounds are you expecting it to be? I'd be happy to take part but making bids every day over Christmas wouldn't be that convenient.

kingkallis

International Coach
I am in.

Kindly elaborate regarding the 24 hours auction time though. Will you confirm with each manager regarding their availability on that particular day first?